fallen

let the stars fall down from heaven. gleaming streaks that bring me hope. I see that I was lost. but the fallen must rise to shine again

Friday, September 17, 2010

The attack of the Demon treadmill

The clouds hid the sun from my sight as the day wore on .The school year had but started and the day had been slow going and still persisted to flow like tar off of a cliff. I was to go to cross- country practice as soon as school was over. It was the day before our first meet and all was well, at least until they started the demon treadmill. Thinking it would be fun to go for a run on it Chet started it at full blast and jumped on. Just barely successful he ran on that beast then Talin went with no failure in the least. I, seeing this fun wanted to join that dangerous run. I hoped on that loathsome creature that was going on its fastest feature. Gripping the handle tightly I started to run then I fell and it wasn’t any fun. My shins being sanded on the beast went. If I could buy my way out I’d spend every cent. Then it was over I had survived my grapple with the demon treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment