fallen

let the stars fall down from heaven. gleaming streaks that bring me hope. I see that I was lost. but the fallen must rise to shine again

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Broken Heart

Oh what am I but a man
Or is it better I describe myself the fool
All I was was a tool
tricking myself in to being used
Was I ever loved
Did anyone ever care
Does any one care now

I ask myself how I am to be myself if I know myself not
How am I to let those around me know who I am if I am forgotten
As a leaf on the wind left to dry out and be blown away
Completely forgotten

Love
I have loved but have never been loved by my comrades
I try now to let all my secrets and pretenses go
But none hear me when I cry out
My "friends" keep thier secrets from me
No one cares about who I am
Why am I here

But a fool I burn  here
My Heart has been shattered
Frozen by the apathy of my comrades
who am I but the forgotten one
left to burn in misery
Forgotten

My heart is broken 
Dammaged goods I will never be taken
I will not be fixed
Just thrown out
Never to be remembered
Shattered

I wrote this poem in a time of depression and self doubt and have now found that I don't totally believe everything I wrote. I could just delete this right now and be done with it but I can't because I find that this poem is quite beutifull in it's own way. feel free to comment on any of my posts

1 comment:

  1. Sad day. You dont need to feel like that. You're always just so quiet that I don't know what to say to you. If you feel like your friends aren't respecting you, maybe their not really your friends. I'm not saying to dump them, because I don't really know your situation. But maybe you should tell them how you feel. Perhaps they don't even know that you feel left out. Hey and don't be sad if I don't always comment, I don't really get on a lot. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete